Anker 3-Port USB 3.0 Aluminum Portable Data Hub
with Gigabit Ethernet Port Network Adapter for
Mac, PC, USB Flash Drives and Other Devices
Premium Charging Technology
Thanks to pioneering innovation and an insistence on using only the highest-quality materials, Anker creates the benchmark for USB charging.
USB-C to 3-Port USB 3.0 Hub with Ethernet Adapter
Connect up to 3 USB devices and an ethernet cable at once. Enjoy high-speed data transfer and wired internet connection in one ultra-compact, light Hub. A multi-purpose, ideal companion for 2016 MacBooks, Chromebook Pixel, and more [pioneering Tech].
- Engineered for USB-C
- SuperSpeed Data Transfer
- High-Speed Ethernet Access
- Sleek & Slim Design
High-Speed USB 3.0
- Add 3 USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports to your PC and enjoy data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps for faster sync times.
- 1-gigabit ethernet port gives access to superfast network speeds, backward compatible with 10/100 ethernet.
- The compact unibody aluminum design effectively saves precious desk space. Green LED indicates normal operation.
- Built-in surge protection keeps your devices and data safe and supports hot swapping.
- Package contents: Anker 3-Port USB and Ethernet Hub (with 1.3ft USB 3.0 cable), welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Anker Unibody 3-Port USB 3.0 and Ethernet Hub
Sync and connect through more ports at speed.
SuperSpeed Transfer X3
Don’t deny your devices access to SuperSpeed ports. With transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, set aside less time for syncing and more time for work. And thanks to 3 extra data terminals, you no longer have to constantly switch and unplug everything.
Connect to the 1-gigabit ethernet port and access super-fast network speeds of up to 1000Mbps.
We’ve also thrown in a 1.3ft USB 3.0 Cable to make sure your data syncing is just as quick.
Keeping Things Light
What good is such versatility if you can’t take it out?
With no screws and a compact, unibody design, the Anker Unibody 3-Port Hub expands your capabilities, wherever you are.
Power Usage Alerts:
• To ensure a stable connection, don’t use this hub with high power-consumption devices such as some large-capacity hard drives.
• This hub is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger.
It is not compatible with iPads or other devices which require a higher charging input.
• Windows (32/64 bit) 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS X 10.6 to 10.9, Linux 2.6.14 or above.
• On Windows, a driver needs to be manually installed to enable ethernet connection.
No drivers required for data ports on all compatible systems.
• Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections.
• 2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mice, etc.) may not work around USB 3.0 ports. Try using a USB 2.0 connection.