Luminously Hidden Surveillance Book Camera –
Motion Activated Night Vision – HD 1080P
DISCREET AND LONG LASTING SURVEILLANCE
This hidden book camera contains a powerful 1080P camera that’s perfect for setting up on a bookshelf or an entertainment center.
Who’s going to notice a new book up on the shelf?
A casual glance would just pass right over this common household object.
Even if it’s picked up, it’s still a real notebook with a 3-ring binder to allow pages to be inserted inside!
Along the spine of the notebook is a built-in hi-definition camera and recorder to save the videos.
This device has incredible night vision IR and a battery with a ridiculous 2 year standby time using motion detection.
From just about any vantage point, anyone can watch over their home while they’re away on vacation, monitor daily activities at home or work in order to catch that little cookie thief or any real thief!
HOW DOES THE 1080P HIDDEN BOOK CAMERA WORK?
This notebook has a hidden camera cleverly concealed in the spine, along with a recorder that saves all the video files onto a removable Micro SD Card.
Inside the notebook, there are some buttons along the spine for powering the device on and enabling either continuous or motion detection recording modes.
Along with the Micro SD Card slot,
the charge port,
and a reset button.
Once you have fully charged the battery and inserted the SD Card, all you need to do is turn it into whatever record mode you need and set it down to capture whatever you’re looking for.
While recording with ample lighting, you can expect to get a total of 30 hours of battery, though that will lower to 9 to 10 hours if the device is recording in a low-light or in dark settings.
The spine of this nanny camera has an Infrared (IR) emitter for night vision that can allow the camera to see between 9-15 feet in complete darkness.
It also has a Passive-Infrared (PIR) sensor that allows the camera to sit in standby mode for up to 2 years while watching for body heat to trigger a recording.
When you’re finished with your investigation simply turn the device off with the power switch and plug the whole notebook into a Windows or Mac computer with the included cable.
From here you can tell the device to stamp video recordings with the current Date/Time and also view your video files.
To view the files, open the device folder to view your files and play them through your standard video players, such as Windows Media Player, VLC or QuickTime.
WHY CHOOSE THIS SECRET VIDEO RECORDER?
This is really an easy question, as this incredible and elementary spy camera is a perfect fit for just about any situation you could think of.
Got a vacation home? Had many break-ins in the neighborhood?
Think someone has been stealing from your desk?
This spy book camera can be easily placed in just about any location for long periods of time without the worry that someone would notice they’re being watched or your batteries dying within 3-4 hours.
It is also an uncomplicated process to review the files as well as to recharge the device, as the included cable plugs directly into a computer’s USB port to receive power and to transfer data to and from the book camera onto your Windows or Mac computer.
The maximum size SD Card this device can handle is 32GB, which would be able to hold about 15 hours of video footage.
Let’s not forget this book records full 1080P video and can last an astonishing 2 years when using the PIR motion recording.
Videos can be time and date stamped to help secure important evidence.
PROTECTION / USES
- Catch the Nanny acting inappropriately in her job
- Check to see if the House Keepers are actually cleaning
- Watch over your Vacation Home
- Prove if houseguests have been stealing
- Document incidents of Child Abuse
- Create a history of your Spouse’s infidelities
- Find out if your Kids are Abusing Drugs
- Gather evidence of Care Giver Abuse
- Be on the lookout for Thieves
- Log time’s Maintenance comes in unannounced
- Records high-definition 1080P video (1920×1080)
- Time and date stamped video recordings
- Supports up to a 32GB SD card which stores 15 hours of 1080P video
- Built-in rechargeable battery (recharge directly from USB port)
- Download video to a Mac or PC
- Continuous record time day/night: 30hrs with no IR. 9-10hrs with IR on
- Built-in night vision to help see better in low light situations
- Body heat PIR motion detection allows for up to 2 years of battery life
- 1080P Hidden Book Camera
- Charge Cable
- User Manual
- CCTV In Operation Sticker
- 1 Year Manufactures Warranty
- Video Format: AVI
- Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Video Frame Rate: 30fps
- Max SD Storage Capacity: 32GB
- Camera Angle: 75 degrees
- PIR Detection Angle: 60 degrees
- PIR Detection Distance: 10-20ft
- Max PIR Stand-by Time: 2 years
- IR Distance: 10-15ft in optimal conditions
- Max Daylight Recording Time: 30 hours
- Max Nighttime Recording Time: 9-10 hours
- Charging Time: about 7-9 hours
- PIR Motion Detection Video Record Length: about 1 minute per file
- Continuous Record Length: about 2 minutes per file
- Maximum Files: 97
- Connector: Micro USB