Portable Instant Mobile Photo Printer –
Wireless Color Picture Printing from Apple iPhone, iPad or Android Smartphone Camera –
Mini Compact Pocket Size Easy for Travel – SereneLife PICKIT20 White
We all know your smartphone’s camera is the best! It’s always with you.
The image quality is totally amazing.
– you can put your snaps right on the internet!
But there is just something about doing photos the
– old fashion – the way that seems to have been forgotten in our digital age.
Why not bring your photos to life with Pyle’s new PICKIT20 where technology and tradition come together.
After only an hour and a half of charging time, the printer is ready to go with you where ever your day may lead.
A single charge will give you about 25 prints before you need to plug it back in.
The body is about the same size as an oversized smartphone and can easily tuck away in any bag. IOS and Android compatible
– Use the app to make quick edits to your photos and adjust the border before printing.
INSTANTLY PRINT FROM SMARTPHONES:
Connects with all Apple iPhone 4s, 5, 6, 7 and Later, iPad, Android Smartphones, and Tablets.
- Wirelessly transfer pictures using the printer’s fast WiFi and print in an instant.
- Does not need to connect to DSL or 4g data.
- This portable printer comes with a built-in battery that lets you take it anywhere.
- Print up to 25 images on a single charge.
- Compact mini size fits in your bag or pocket for travel.
- NO PAPER NO INK: Inkless self-contained cartridges contain both paper and ink, enough for 10 prints.
Easy to change.
No fingerprints or hassle with cleaning and maintenance.
When the cartridge is depleted simply eject it from the printer and replace with a new one.
COLOR & COMPATIBILITY:
- This mobile phone printer produces high quality fully laminated 291dpi glossy images.
- Prints are 2″ x 3.5″ and completely borderless. Ideal for a quick card and ID prints.
- PICKIT MOBILE APP: To use this mobile printer, download the PICKIT app and choose digital photos from your camera roll.
Make quick small edits by cropping, changing color or adding filters before sending to the iPhone printer.
Make collages with multiple pictures or add sticker and text to spice up pictures.